Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Well, I can hardly believe it, but it's over. The Paralympic Closing Ceremony (which was amazing, by the way) has taken place. The StudentsLive experience, awesome as it has been, is also almost over. :( I prefer not to think about it too much, because it is too depressing. Then again, there's always London 2012. A couple of us had the idea to fundraise for money to go to the Summer Olympic Games in London in two years. And I am determined to make it happen!

The fact that ordinary (and somewhat boring at times) life is about to take over is slightly depressing. But, of course, I don't have to wait for another Olympic Games to keep up the blog. After all, exciting things happen every day-you just have to know where to look. So... I AM GOING TO KEEP UP THIS BLOG EVEN AFTER THE GAMES ARE OVER. The challenge is finding the time to write and finding things to write about. But you (the people who read this blog, few as you may be) can encourage me to do so. However, given that I have been writing since I could hold a pen, that shouldn't be a problem. Grosso modo: This doesn't have to end if I don't want it to.

However, I want to summarize these Games. Of course, all the words in the English language wouldn't be enough to properly describe the experience, but I'm going to attempt it by creating a sort of virtual photo album. So, without further ado...

The Students Live Experience:





















No comments:

Post a Comment