Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello!

So, the Olympic Games are finished and I went back to the "school routine" aka catching up on homework, writing missed tests and so on and so forth. Naturally I neglected my Blog. But now I'm back. I am going to be blogging a whole lot more during the Paralympic Games (I have more tickets!), but for now I am just getting back into the "blogger mood".

Life after the Olympic Games:

In a way, I am almost glad that I have been so overburdened with school lately, because otherwise I would probably just sit around and cry all day. Vancouver without all the crazy crowds is so depressing! :( But the Paralympic Games are coming up and that should be exciting because it's unlike anything I've ever done before. It should be cool.

Anyways, talk to you later!

Veronika

1 comment: