Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Like...

So... It is Sunday. Of course, I completely lose track of days during the holidays. Every day feels like Saturday. :)

Anyways, I just realized that I kind of started my blog off with random ramling. I think it is necessary to share a little bit about me. And since the best way to get to know a person is to get to know what they like, I have created a list of my favourite things.


I like:

-being on top of a roller coasster -compliments -getting good grades -moving on to a new level on S.L. -Brie and Camembert cheese -my bellybutton piercing -movie theatre popcorn -people that pronounce my last name right from the first try -air drying my hair -my birthday -Friday nights and Saturday mornings -playing cards or broken telephone or a board game -buying new pens -reminiscing about the good old days when we were kids -LaSenza sales -comfortable high heels -driving on a highway -Nathan Scott -songs that make you think -nail polish that doesn't chip away for a really long time -getting mail/e-mail -fans and reader and reviews for the stories I post online -people I can talk to -hockey -the first bite of a candy apple -painting -improv games -sewing a perfect seam -seeing the new Cosmo in stores -wooden houses -my room being clean (but not actually cleaning it) -Betsey Johnson dresses -spending the day at the beach, then stopping at a Starbucks while my hair is still wet -walking down Fifth Avenue to get to Central Park -Chandler Bing, Ross Geller and Joey Tribbiani -cooking with people -finishing the last page of a notebook -costumes -DIY fashion books -trains, planes, boats -laughing and not being able to stop -book stores

And there's a lot more, but that's all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

  1. I like reading lists like this. :) And I also like your blog content.

    ReplyDelete