Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009

So... Last day of 2009. Kind of sad, kind of exciting. Very unbelievable. It's been a year already? What was I doing this time last year? Oh yeah. I was suffering from extreme heat stroke and sea sickness somewhere in the middle of the West Indies. It's a wonder I even dragged myself out of bed to attend the New Year's Eve party. But, hey, that was all a year ago.

Me, after dinner and before the party, last year.

This year, things are slightly less exciting. Just some family and friends, some presents, a countdown, some sparklers and a lot of food. What I'm more excited about is the year ahead. Regardless of the fact that the concept of weeks and months and years is all invented by people, I cannot help jumping up and down thinking about how much everything is going to change for me in 2010. It's going to be a good year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment