Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of 2010

Happy 2010! So... it's the first day of 2010. January 1st. First day of a new decade too. The '10s. See, when I hear '10s, I think of the 1910's, like of WWI. 2010's sound so futuristic. Aah! Time's going by so fast! But I'll grasp onto the idea of the 2010's soon enough. Probably somewhere around 2019.


Now that the 00's are over, I'm wondering what they will be known form, fashion-wise. Like the 80's are known for neon and the 90's are known for the whole "anti-fashion" thing. Jeans probably. Jeans were huge in the 2000's.


I spent yesterday (or technically early today) celebrating. I didn't come home until around 5 a.m, so I feel and look pretty dead. But I can always catch up on sleep, if you know what I mean. When I'm old, I'll never regret not sleeping enough.
-When the night was still young. I'm on the left, the blurriest one, in the sparkly silver dress.



New Year's Resolutions! Last year, I made a whole list of them. Be nicer to people, eat less fast food... And looking back, I feel like I didn't accomplish all that much. So this year, it'll be simpler. My New Year's Resolution is this- be happy. That's all. Just feel happy, make memories, worry less, live more. If I can accomplish that, I won't need anything else.


Cheers. Sorry this update was so crappy, but like I said, I'm not exactly feeling my best right now. Tomorrow, I'll try and write something profound.


I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year one more time! May your year be filled with good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment