Monday, January 4, 2010

School Started

I am at school right now, even though I am not in class. I have a spare first block, so I am in the library. I don't even know why I came to school today, because I feel really, really sick. Maybe it's the waking up at seven a.m. part that didn't sit well with me. Or maybe all the junk food I ate during the holidays finally caught up with me. One way or another, though, I really wish I had stayed home from school and just went to my Students Live meeting in Vancouver at one.

What should I write about? Um, school? Yeah, until you graduate, it's pretty much your whole life, isn't it? Only recently did I realize how true that was, when I talked to a friend who was home from the holidays over the break. He asked me what I had been up to for the past three months and I had pretty much nothing to tell him. "Um, school? School and dance?" That's sad. Let's pray that things get more exciting than this.

Love, Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment