Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back...

Hey... As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't written for a couple of days. Well, I spent the weekend in Kelowna for a school ski trip and I spent the next couple of days recovering from the trip. I won't go into details, except to say that I came back very, very tired. Got about a combined 8 hours of sleep in those two days. And as I mentioned earlier, I am someone that needs her sleep. But now that a sense of normality has come back to my life, I'm going to start blogging again. Regularly!

Today hasn't been that exciting because all I did was go to school, take pictures of the McRoberts Wood Club for the yearbook, hang out with a friend, go for a run and, ahem, clean my room a little bit. I'll also be going to dance in about an hour. Everyday stuff. Nothing to write an entry about. So I guess that I'll have to write about something other than my day (shock!).

I was recently told that people love to read lists. And I love to write lists. So.. I'll write a list of things that I don't like. Because it seems that the list just keeps on growing, apparently.

My List of Things that I Do Not Like, Of Sorts:

-people looking over my shoulder when I write, text, type or anything else like that
-when the thread in a sewing machine runs out halfway through a seam
-when people wear pyjama pants in public on any day that isn't PJ Day
-mixed messages
-when my locker won't open, even though I have the right combination
-stnading at the register, trying to find that nickel, while there is a long line behind me
-wimps and people that are so afraid of failure that they don't even try
-people being unable to pronounce my last name
-meaning to do one thing and ending up getting distracted with something totally different
-when you shake a Ketchup bottle and red water comes out
-wanting to volunteer for something, but being afraid to raise your hand because no one else is
-scientific movies that aren't Bill Nye
-when teachers take forever and a day to mark a really simple assignment
-late fees from Rogers and the library
-being the last one to understand a joke
-long lines
-cooking by myself
-when people whisper and/or talk in a foreign language around you
-coming to a pool twenty minutes before closing time
-five people all sitting in a room together, each playing games on their own device
-mocha (what a waste of hot chocolate)
-not being hungry, but helping yourself to the shrimp balls anyways

To Be Continued, because I'm drawing a blank right now. But there is definitely more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment