Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey there...

OK, I know that I haven't written in a while. And that is unexcusable. But, I am going to try to update more often. So... Updates.

They put up Canadian flags all over my school and all over the nearby community centre where I eat my lunch on a daily basis, in spirit of the Olympic Games.

Sort of like this, except more flags, all in the school foyer:


And that is all good and well, of course, because I am personally excited for the Games. The problem is, what if someone is against the Olympic Games? How would they feel, seeing these babies everywhere? Not to mention that, patriotic as they may be, huge flags in a tight hallway is kind of... tacky. And what happened to the whole "Go World" idea? Or are we only cheering for Canadian athletes now?

1 comment:

  1. That is a good point, I've never really thought of that before. But in my opinion, if you're against the Olympics, there's something wrong with you! hahah GO CANADA!

    ReplyDelete