Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Study... Again.

So, I am in my other study. After some schedhule adjustements at the beginning of the year, I ended up with two free blocks in one day and none in the other. It's not like I really mind because it's right what they say about school- grades nine and eleven are the hardest. Last year math and biology were the classes that gave me grief. This year, I don't have a problem with any of my classes. :) Still, if I had a car, I would definitely be getting up later and coming home earlier. But first I have to get my licence, which is a problem in itself. It's not that I can't drive, it's that concentrating and learning how to, say, back in, takes longer for me than for the average Joe. But anything can be achieved and I will get my licence. I mean, I am making progress.

In grade eight, I assumed that I'd just get my licence on my sixteenth birthday and drive everywhere ever since, like they do on T.V. But, in case anyone needs to hear this one more time, life isn't T.V. Learning all the driving techniques isn't easy. Actually one driver instructor told me I was a little close to ADD. Um, thanks? I'm not offended, though. It's not like this is anything I didn't know. I've always been hyper. I've always ran around, doing everything at once, not concentrating on anything in particular. I drove everyone around me crazy, as a child, asking a new question every ten seconds. Actually, I think I still do that. I just never thought someone would actually consider this to be a disorder. It's just the way some people are. And doctors are actually prescribing things like Ritalin. Kids are actually getting medicine for being... kids. If you ask me, something is a little wrong here. Apparently, some doctors think kids on drugs is better than hyper kids. But, hey, what do I know?



Cartoon, which I didn't draw, in case anyone is wondering. I just thought that it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment